Careers & Volunteering
ACS Oldham Hall is looking for suitable candidates for the following position:
ACS Oldham Hall, located at Barker Road, is looking for an Executive Director (ED). We are an established boarding school with a boarder capacity of 400. In 2018, Oldham Hall received the MOE Best Hostel Award. Our boarders are mostly foreign students from Asia studying at secondary and JC levels.
The ED is responsible for leading and managing Oldham Hall. Our vision is to provide a premium boarding experience with a nurturing family atmosphere that supports the development of Christian beliefs, values and character. The ED is required to execute the vision and strategies laid out, which will include implementing plans to improve the boarding experience and ensuring smooth operations in the hall. This role will manage a team of about 40 people including full-time staff and volunteers.
1) Strong leadership and organizational skills
2) Excellent interpersonal skills
3) Ability to collaborate and deal with multiple diverse stakeholders
4) It is essential that the candidate has experience in leading multifunctional teams with direct accountability for results
5) Experience in either paid or volunteer work involving youths will be an advantage
6) Prior experience in managing operations in a similar organization (eg. Hospitality, education organizations) is preferred, but not a prerequisite
Salary will commensurate with experience with food and lodging as part of the compensation package.